- Receive subscriptions to the Latin American Research Review. Latin American resident members have access to LARR on-line and may request the printed publication for $80.
- Receive the quarterly LASA Forum online
- Enjoy discounts on other selected journals in the field
- Engage in scholarly exchange with over 6,000 individual LASA members
- Participate in LASA's International Congresses and benefit from reduced registration fees and electronic proceedings
- Have access to employment listings through the LASA Forum and through LASA's electronic job bulletin board
- Have access to the research interests searchable database
- Have access to the online LASA Member Directory
- Participate in the governance of the Association
- May apply for congress travel grants and fellowships
- Are listed in the LASA Directory of Members
- Participate in the use of electronic networks to increase the global exchange of information on Latin American research topics and related activities.
All of the above benefits, plus the following:
- Designate an official representative to LASA
- Receive complimentary preregistration for LASA Congresses for the designee